A Note from Mr. Homan
Post date: Sep 7, 2020 10:45:02 PM
Hello Everyone - I can't tell you how excited I am for us to get started tomorrow whether in person or online. We know we will have hiccups online for a little while, but we will get them worked out. For our face to face students things have definitely changed, but we are ecstatic to welcome you all back. Below are a few updates with returning to face to face:
- Please do not drop your child(ren) off before 7:45 am. If you have an emergency and you need to drop them off sooner please call the school and let us know so we can have a place for them in their cohorts.
- No microwave will be available in the cafeteria due to mixing cohorts. We apologize for this inconvenience, but it is necessary.
- Please screen your child(ren) before school each day and if they are sick, please keep them home. If they come to school sick you will more than likely have to come get them.
- Students will be visually screened when entering the bus, entering school, and entering the classroom.
- Temperature checks will only be used if a student is sick and is in the sick room.
- Free breakfast/lunch for everyone has been extended. We are working on our end to continue to offer free breakfast/lunch for all students.
This will be our new "normal" for a while, but we will make the best of it and we are extremely excited to see everyone. Please don't hesitate to call or email me.