ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education) 2012
Post date: Jul 10, 2012 11:27:17 PM
More than 19,000 energetic educators and exhibitor personnel convened in San Diego two weeks ago for ISTE’s 33rd annual conference and exposition, and TWO of those educators were JCS's own ISTE members Mrs. Hayes and Mrs. Butts. By all accounts it was a huge success, with attendees reporting tons of learning, networking, and fun in a fabulous city!
Some conference highlights include:
- 14,117 onsite attendees and more than 5,000 exhibitor personnel
- 221 offsite (remote ISTE) participants
- 1,219 international attendees representing 65 countries
- Dozens of workshops, forums, and hands-on sessions with more than 16,500 seats sold/reserved
- An exhibition larger than 5 football fields featuring 1,423 booths and 501 companies
It was a great learning and invigorating experience!